Teco sg2 quick question....

quick question if anyone knows....I wanna know if the Teco SG2 will allow for Text to be displayed, ie: if I have an input on the SG2 programmed to monitor the aux of a manual motor starter, and if the starter trips, have it display on the LCD screen.

Teco SG2 text

you can build screens that can be turned on/off.

if you have the 3rd generation SG2 units, they have been expanded with more functions, memory relays and screens.

kenny

Similar Topics

Hello all, I am completely new to PLC programming and automation in general. I am working for a company that wants to use a TECO SG2 PLC to...
Replies
Views
This is my first time posting I have sg2 12hrd with a sg22ao module I have never programmed a analog output before and I was wondering if I could...
Replies
Views
Hello - I'm sure this is a total rookie error ...but i've racked my brain and logged off/on, cycled power, substituted my final ladder program...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to use the SG2 modbus slave mode to both set a value in a register as well as set a single coil. It appears...
Replies
Views
I have a TECO SG2 that when a link to the controller all is fine. When I try to read the controller I get "Commands do not match SG2 edit mode"...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom