TECO SG2 OUTPUTs no worky!

asa760

Hello - I'm sure this is a total rookie error
...but i've racked my brain and logged off/on, cycled power, substituted my final ladder program with a simple 1 input and one coil program with no luck.
I'm using a SG2-20HR-D. my ladder program is not very complicated i'm using a number of inputs and timers (mode 3, off-delay) to set coils Q01-Q07 for specific periods of time.
I cannot get the coils to set at all. I can link up and go online and RUN just fine. the inputs, when changed (via switches) register correctly as i switch them. but the output coils Q01-Q07 AND Timers are not setting or counting.
In simulation mode, all the logic and timers work swimmingly. but when connected to a live PLR....NO WORKY! :(
Any wisdom from some of you veterans of the SG2 would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance :sick:
-Asa

P.S. i've attached the file in case...

i was using them as 'one shots'; if i remove them the off-delay timer will not time correctly; can you please recommend another method for a one-shot? (one leading edge trigger that only sets for one scan)

Well .... OK ....
What does it show with online monitoring?? It could be something as simple as the SG2 not being in run mode.

OK I'll have to check this eve when in front of the system; i believe it was in RUN Mode. However, I've gone through the manual and noted a step that i may not have done: i didn't do a 'write' to the PLR, i just went into RUN mode.
more later, thanks for feedback so far...
-Asa

Like i said, "total Rookie error"
i did a write and the OUPTUTS and TIMERS work just like they do in the simulation mode, but with real life clicking of OUTPUTS.
thank you Mondonsy for your input.
-Asa

It happens to all of us at one time or another!
It has been a couple of years since I did an SG2 so I had to think about it for a while. All of the SG2's that I have installed are still running happily as far as I know so it's a fairly reliable piece of equipment for a low end controller.