Teco sg2 relay won't open

Mattwant

I have programmed a timer into my sg2. It closes Q1 when it gets a pulse from I2, then as it gets pulses in from I4 it will subtract I2 from I1. When it pulses down to 0 Q1 will open again. IF no pulses have been read for 60 sec, then it opens Q1 and resets I1 and I4 to zero.

In the simulator it works great. But in the field my timer isn't opening Q1 when it is supposed to.

Similar Topics

Hello all, I am completely new to PLC programming and automation in general. I am working for a company that wants to use a TECO SG2 PLC to...
Replies
Views
This is my first time posting I have sg2 12hrd with a sg22ao module I have never programmed a analog output before and I was wondering if I could...
Replies
Views
Hello - I'm sure this is a total rookie error ...but i've racked my brain and logged off/on, cycled power, substituted my final ladder program...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to use the SG2 modbus slave mode to both set a value in a register as well as set a single coil. It appears...
Replies
Views
I have a TECO SG2 that when a link to the controller all is fine. When I try to read the controller I get "Commands do not match SG2 edit mode"...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom