Convert Quantum-data to S5/7 like-data

User

U
I do not have much knowledge about SPS, PLCs... .
I have a programm that is used for Version Control, Centralized Program and Data Storage, Audit Trails, User accsses management... . It works for fine for data of an S5/7 but not for Quantum-data. Is there a tool/funktion that can convert this Quantum-data to an S5/S7 or something like that?

Similar Topics

We are now planning to upgrade from Quantum 140CPU11303 to Modicon M580. The software protect was written by Proworx NxT (.DCF). Is it possible...
Replies
Views
Hi! I've got a problem. There is a direct link method of communication between 2 Quantum PLCs. PLC1 HEX word to PLC2 - OK, i.e. converting from...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm currently working on a servo motor linear positioning system (ball screw). I'm all set up regarding communication between my HMI...
Replies
Views
I have an application using an incremental encoder and then I convert it to degree (0-360) using calculation program. For a while, the calculation...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Me again still learning Rockwell. So I'll be polling an INT data array from a Modbus SE power meter with a L82 (with a Modbus ProSoft in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom