encoder on s7-200

hsroomi

Dear All,

as i have used different type of incremental encoders with mitsubishi and fatek plcs many times. But now i am doing it on s7-200, i am not much familiar with this plc. I want to know that when configuring the HSC settings for the encoder in the wizard what registers should be used (i.e V, WW, M...) to store the value of encoder and to get the value in it on the program???

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hi Folks. Has anyone used an SEW EI7C encoder with an S71200 PLC? If yes, how is it done? I use this same encoder in EI76 mode with a...
Replies
Views
hello every one, I have a project in with S7 1200 PLC. the system has one conveyor "collector" and 3 injection conveyors. the collector has an...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a P+F EVS58-PN encoder attached to my S7-1200 in TIA Portal V15. I have my GSD file installed and the device is setup in TIA...
Replies
Views
Our store has few DIGITAL DEVICES Rotary Encoder which is original used on obsoleted USA weighing scale for speed feedback. But we has no idea how...
Replies
Views
I want to use 24vdc encoder with an existing micrologix 1200 PLC, The plc inputs are 120vac, I need 120vac for my other inputs. So is there any...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom