SEW EI7C encoder to S71200 PLC

jmartin9

Hi Folks. Has anyone used an SEW EI7C encoder with an S71200 PLC? If yes, how is it done? I use this same encoder in EI76 mode with a quadrature A/B high speed counter in the S71200 which gives 6 pulses/rev of the SEW motor, but I now have an application where I need the 24 pulses/rev in EI7C mode. Thanks!

Similar Topics

Dear automation experts, my company has an application where we are trying to use the movidrive inverter from SEW To control SEW asynch motor...
Replies
Views
I have a machine which is undergoing upgradation. As part of the process two SEW drives are being replaced., existing Gen B with new Gen C. The...
Replies
Views
Hi , I am trying to replace an old inverter with a new one and its giving me issues . Once the new one was installed , the S7-300 PLC started...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone. Looking to see if any of you have encountered an issue with these drives. We have a major installation with around 30 of these...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends, I am facing a problem with encoder adjustment in Sew Electric Cylinder CMS71L. encoder using is Sick Hiperface Drive is MOVIDRIVE...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom