I am facing a problem with encoder adjustment in Sew Electric Cylinder CMS71L.

From the Unidrive manual:

ENP.Er Data error from electronic nameplate stored in selected position feedback device
Replace feedback device
my objective was to change the encoder and i bought one , but both show same when i try to read data from it. so i think it is something else. you see only a solution to replace it?

Similar Topics

Hi, I am khairul beginner plc programmar. Now i face a problem that how i direct add an incremental rotary encoder to Mitsubishi FX2N/FX1N,S7-200...
Replies
Views
I am facing a problem in which when the emergency stop is pressed, the motor comes to zero speed but going to start state instead of stop state...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am facing a problem with my F5 series KEB Frequency drive. I have cobivis5 software and HSP5 service cable for interfacing. i am...
Replies
Views
I'm working in Schneider PLC platform and not aware of RSlogix. In my new project I need to communicate my Quantum PLC with 1756-L55 controller...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to interface plc and scada where scada is monitoring and controlling the parameter using MODBUSA3 protocol but SCADA is not sending 05...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom