Sy/mate Programming Software

Darren T

How do you readily display the upper 16 bits (normally status bits) of a 32 bit register using the Data Command of the Sy/mate programming software (any version) ?The examples we have seen so far show only the lower 16 bits of a register.You can show any of the individual 32 bits of a register using 336 - BIT32, 336 - BIT31 etc. with the Data Command, however, this is tedious.In our case we need to examine the status bits to fault find a problem with an intelligent input module.

The only way I know is to do it bit by bit.
You can use a register's status bits as if it was a standard I/O bit, (i.e. 8176-17 or 8176-32).

Similar Topics

I am needing the programming cable for a Panelmate 1500. I have the Panelmate Pro Software but I am in need of the cable. Thanks, Craig
Replies
Views
Panelmate pro 1700 -------------------------------- I do not have a programming cable. I was told it is a null modem (2->2,3->3,5->5). Does...
Replies
Views
I need help, i just took a job with automate 15 plc's i no nothing about the programming of these units. does anyone know where i can go to get...
Replies
Views
Good morning, i have a problem with panelmate 5000 pp. unfortunately I pressed the 3rd and 5th keys while booting the Panel. Now , the alternate...
Replies
Views
Dear all, Currently i'm working with micrologic 1400 cpu and Temate G5 Controller. I plan to communicate micrologic with temate using...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom