Micrologic 1400 with Temate G5 Controller

zai_jnr

Dear all,

Currently i'm working with micrologic 1400 cpu and Temate G5 Controller.

I plan to communicate micrologic with temate using ethernet/ip communication to send receive the signal from each other.

I was study micrologic side and need to use MSG function to send/receive signal through ethernet/ip.
From sample i review from youtube, all sample use MSG function, show between AB cpu with AB cpu. There have no sample show AB cpu with 3rd party controller.

My question is,
is it possible i direct communicate between micrologic with Temate G5 Controller (which is 3rd party controller).

Similar Topics

I had a question regarding the Micrologix 1400 AI/AO's. I have a 4-20mA AI wired to an input channel (I:3.0) and I am moving that value to an...
Replies
Views
Hello Ken Roach, Thank you for your quick reply , As informed earlier i want to read P&F Sensor data on Micrologic 1400 series B using MSG...
Replies
Views
hi all. I have a allen Bradley 1400 and I would like to use the email function on it. I will be installing it in a remote location. I am not...
Replies
Views
Has anyone used messaging on a Micrologix 1400 to control a drive through the Ethernet port? If so do you have any suggestions?
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking for Modbus Communication Address register details for Schneider ACB Micrologic 6.E0.. We are trying to communicate with AB...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom