micrologic 1400 email

hoosier man

hi all. I have a allen Bradley 1400 and I would like to use the email function on it. I will be installing it in a remote location. I am not really sure what type of hardware I need to get it connected to the internet. I would like to connect to it via cellular, but I am open to suggestions. any help would be appreciated.
thanks

Similar Topics

Dear all, Currently i'm working with micrologic 1400 cpu and Temate G5 Controller. I plan to communicate micrologic with temate using...
Replies
Views
I had a question regarding the Micrologix 1400 AI/AO's. I have a 4-20mA AI wired to an input channel (I:3.0) and I am moving that value to an...
Replies
Views
Hello Ken Roach, Thank you for your quick reply , As informed earlier i want to read P&F Sensor data on Micrologic 1400 series B using MSG...
Replies
Views
Has anyone used messaging on a Micrologix 1400 to control a drive through the Ethernet port? If so do you have any suggestions?
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking for Modbus Communication Address register details for Schneider ACB Micrologic 6.E0.. We are trying to communicate with AB...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom