Weidmuller tv2 801722

silva.foxx

Hi guys

Any of you come across a Weidmuller TV2?

See attached image; devices on LHS in blue. It appears to be some sort of analogue device in a terminal mount version. Not sure if it's a switched analogue unit or whether it's some sort of conditioner.

Found in a KHS Filler panel. Searched the net yet only found part number lists.

Part # 801722 now 8017220000 apparently, but no description or data sheet located. Obviously I'd be best off contacting Weidmuller on Monday.

regards
s.f

SDC10247.jpg

Update

From Wiedmuller technical was sent the attached .pdf in German, not my native language, can anyone kindly offer translation of the text, please?

The guy stated it was obsolete, with no replacement and no suggestion of a similar device. I asked for it's theory of operation, etc... to no avail. he don't speak German either!

Am I correct in thinking it's an active two-way analogue U-U signal isolator with offset adjustment? I'm reading 4Vdc in and 6.5Vdc out... so is this 1.5V offset or 150% gain? (guess)

I need to locate the signal source to understand whether it's 0-5Vdc or 0-10Vdc input.

NOTE: .pdf too large so attached images.

Thanks
S.f

TV2_german.jpg

Attachments

• TV2_schem.bmp
    207.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
From image_TV2 German... Google translation:

Precise control of the optical device on bridges, breaks and false Bestuckung. Sichtprufung to mechanical failure as well as to conformity of the block with the sticker.
Circuit wiring after drawing. Operating 24-20% create. To the input of 0-30 v v Creating an input voltage of 5. The input current control. He must be <1mA. Poti bring clockwise. It Must incrementing the output current. Must the same time the LED brighter. Load resistance decrease. stay up to an output current of 30 mA, the output voltage Must constant (about 10 v). the output current> 35 mA is as Must the output voltage drop (current limit).
At the entrance to create 25-150 V, a voltage of about 25 V. The output voltage of 10 V Must also be. The input current control. He must be <1 mA. The output current to I <30 mA.