AB Micrologix 1500 Program for Trash Compactor

darwishbp

Hello,

I have a AB MIcrologix 1500 PLC to run a trash compactor in plant. somebody removed PLC's memory online. after that i uploaded plc program to laptop. But there was no program at all. and also we dont have back ups. so anybody having ladder logic for this program ( Marathon Compactors/Dumpers ) please help.

Regards

Darwish

Hello,

I have a AB MIcrologix 1500 PLC to run a trash compactor in plant. somebody removed PLC's memory online. after that i uploaded plc program to laptop. But there was no program at all. and also we dont have back ups. so anybody having ladder logic for this program ( Marathon Compactors/Dumpers ) please help.

Regards

Darwish

You have a problem there... You will also need to post your question here to get a better answer.

Can you contact the original supplier of the equipment?