Confused About timers

LENA2383

I havig been working on this I am have gotten confused with how to go about getting the light to flash with these certain second conditions. Maybe I have problems with the first set of condition. I have the fist condition working.

CAN I GET HELP

FIRST CONDITION
*Door movement will halt immediately when the Stop Switch is initially pressed, and will remain halted if the switch is released.
*Pressing the Open Switch will cause the door to Open if not already fully open. The opening operation will continue to completion even if the switch is released.
*Pressing the Close Switch will cause the door to Close if not already fully shut. The closing operation will continue to completion even if the Switch is released.
*If the Door is already fully opened, Pressing the Open Switch will Not energize the motor.
*If the Door is already fully closed, Pressing the Close Switch will Not energize the motor.
*Under no circumstance will both motor windings be energized at the same time.
*The Ajar Lamp will be illuminated if the door is NOT in either the fully closed or fully opened position.
*The Open Lamp will be illuminated if the door is in the Fully Open position.
*The Shut Lamp will be illuminated if the door is in the Fully Closed position.

SECOND CONDITION
*If the Door is fully open, the Open lamp will be energized but not flashing as was the case before.
*If the Door is opening, the Open lamp will flash while the door is in motion.
*If the Door is fully closed, the Shut lamp will be energized but not flashing as was the case before.
*If the Door is closing, the Shut lamp will flash while the door is in motion.
*The Ajar Lamp will flash if the door is stationary, and is not in the fully open or fully closed position. The Ajar Lamp will flash at a slower rate (1/4) then the other lamps.
*The Ajar Lamp will be illuminated in a steady state if the door is in motion.

Innovation!

You have got to love students who are innovative in their attempt to get someone to do a problem for them. You my friend are working on the door simulation in LogixPro student exercises. My advice to you is to keep on working, post some code that you have done and keep on working with any information you may get here. What you have asked for so far is for someone to either do the program for you or spell it out so clearly that it would amount to the same thing. Not gonna happen here, I don't think.

For your second condition.

First create plashing bit or use system bit.( 2 timers in serial)

door open LS door open lamp
-----------{ }---------------------------------I----------( )
I
door open starter flash bit I
-----------{ )--------------------{ }--------I

that the idea.for the other lamps.

Last edited: