Crimson 2.0 Using Images

joe_hamma

Trying to use 3 images linked to a tag to show the state. Tag is an integer. Image 0: (red) integer=0 for closed, Image 1: (yellow) integer=1 for intermediate, Image 2: (green) integer=2 for open. How would I change the image based on the value of the tag?

Create an Image object on the screen and set the Image Count to 3. Assign your integer tag to Image Selection, and pick the three images you want to use for values of 0, 1, 2.

Similar Topics

I'm new to Crimson (this is my first week, and I just ran into my first road block. I'm trying to display the position of a rail car, running in...
Replies
Views
All, I must write the same value to a modbus register using on a Graphite HMI. Crimson prevents this, but according to technical support, the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new to the forum. I have been using the Redlion Crimson 3.0 software for about 3 years. I have never had any luck pausing a timer...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am new here... I am hoping someone could help me figure out how to transfer strings from Allen Bradley to Mitsubishi using Red Lion...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I have the following setup: 1 x Graphite RLCs HMI 1 x Barcode Reader (Acting as Keyboard) 3 x Plcs Mapped using Modbus Tcp/IP What...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom