Trouble with MicroLogix 1500 SER B Processor Unit.

For some reason when I load our program on a MicroLogix 1500 processor Unit CAT # 1764-LSP SER C REV F, It down loads with no troubel and when we use the same power supply and try to load a proceddor Unit CAT # 1764-LSP SER B REV C it will not comunicate at all. I have tried 3 new SER B precessor Units with same results. I am using the same power supply and cable for the SER C that works without any trouble. I am not sure why the SER B will not work. Thank you very much in advance for all your help.

are you having issues with actually being able to see it in rslogix before you try and download? or after.

It will not comunicate with RS linx in which I should have been more clear in my post. I have not tried to down load because it did not comunicate witn linx. When I do a Auto- configure I use braud rate of 19200 which changes to 115200. With the C series it stays at 19200. Thak you for your help.

Isn't there a little button inside the front panel that says comm or something.. allowing you to set the com to DF1 full duplex. Just wondering if the others were set to some other protocol

Thank you

Thank you very much for your help. This got our B series processors to work. I have not had this trouble before so I have learned something very inportant from you. Thank you for taking the time to help us out. Have a great day.

Maintenance Man(y)

When in Dcom you always know the protocol DF1 full duplex 19.2.

I'b betting so you can get online with it, without knowing what the program has set the ch0 to.

Anyways.. glad you got it.