Selecting Controller

alexh1

Hi all,

I have used the Toshiba T1 series and a dedicated Schneider motor controller. I now need to select a controller for a new project. Primary outputs would be for DC pneumatics but I need capability (could be optional) for motor control. Not sure what kind of motor I will need to control so some flexibility there would be good.

I found the program entry for the T1 series to be very clunky so I would prefer code based programming. Of course cost is a concern but product needs to be for a industrial environment. I will be using this to control small/medium custom built machines that perform various cutting/bending operations.

Any suggestions on what products to look at?

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm working on Mitsubishi MR-J5-70A amplifier, and need some advice on selecting fuse size. Main power is 1ph 240VAC, and in the manual, it...
Replies
Views
I am working on trying to create a an HMI program where the user can select a value from 1-25 and then enter a string, which will be placed into...
Replies
Views
We had a servo motor feedback cable get damaged recently and we want to order a replacement. The current cable is a custom made cable, and we...
Replies
Views
Not sure how to word the title but here's my scenario. We have a carriage that moves at high speed with an energy chain and the cable bends in a...
Replies
Views
Hello plctalk, new guy here. I have an application that I'd like to present for your considered opinions so I can figure out what hardware I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom