DH+ Network

angi

Hi Guys

There are 7 SLC5/04 on the floor, I am going to set up DH+ network using Daisy Chain configuration, and then connect to Ethernet and Wireless, so we could manage and config all of the PLCs remotly.
My question is whether it is necessary to buy the DH+ Network cable from AB?

Thanks

You should be able to buy from Belden (the cable manufacturer) depending on their agreement with AB in your area.
Note: dont try and use any other type of 2 core screened cable, i have had to fault find these type's of installations on more than 1 occasion and the customer always has to end up ripping it out and replacing with correct cable

HI angi. Here is the cable number#.
BELDEN 9463 BLUE HOSE P-7K-SC-182006-2-MSHA 1PR20 SHIELED (UL) E34972 CM OR CL2 OR AWM 2464 OR C(UL) CM--- ALLEN BRADLEY CAT# 1770-CD -40C 2KA