Please help how to fix error code in IFIX 3.5

xuanben2

Hello. Currently I am using the program 3.5 of its SCADA IFIX GEFANUC and I are the problem that the error would not know how to fix the security to help you. They are:
It's like this.
Case of error No. 1

Private Sub CommandButton9_Click()
'The Comments below have been added automatically.
'Any changes could cause adverse effects to the functionality
'of the Script Authoring Experts.
'WizardName=CloseDigitalPoint
'Property1=@STOP@
'Property2=False
OPENDigitalPoint "Fix32.P393.TWB18_AB01_AUTO.F_CV"
CloseDigitalPoint "Fix32.P393.TWB18_AB01_MAN.F_CV"
End Sub
Error when tet
Error: -2147187015
Current block mode not allow writes.

Case of error No. 2

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
response = MsgBox("Dat lai thoi gian hoat Bang 14?", vbQuestion + vbYesNo, "Confirmation..")
If response = vbYes Then
CloseDigitalPoint "Fix32.P393.B14-CRT-RESET.F_CV"
Sleep (2000)
OpenDigitalPoint "Fix32.P393.B14-CRT-RESET.F_CV"
End If
End Sub
Error when tet
Error: -2147220484
Close Digital point
Data source is underfined

Hope you help and told me how to fix two bugs on it: Error: -2147187015 and Error: -2147220484
Hope you help. Wait hear from you

Hi,
Case1 -
One or Both of your tags "Fix32.P393.TWB18_AB01_AUTO.F_CV" "Fix32.P393.TWB18_AB01_MAN.F_CV" is a DI block and doesn't have the enable output checked.
Open up database manager find the tag, go to the advanced tab and check 'Enable Output'

Case 2
"Fix32.P393.B14-CRT-RESET.F_CV" doesn't exist in your database.
Open up database manager and add it.

Hope this helps

Marshy Thanks for reading my post. Under your guidance the past, I also have the check Enable out and add it in the database but were in error. When I test all the other interfaces are better off then the only error in two cases on which I have mentioned above you. How else can you help me I