Please help with code VBA in Ifix 3.5

xuanben2

Hello. Urge you to help you tell me the code VBA in Ifix 3.5. Specifically, like this: I want to update the operating time of equipment, every 24 hours to update again from the database once. But I do not know how to write code. Hope you just like friends and help to manage the monitoring equipment is facilitated.

Similar Topics

Hello, Now here is my problem guys. I weigh my weight and i wait for the slow_fill_required_weight to be lesser than my slow fill limit which is...
Replies
Views
Good Morning everyone, I need your help to rewrite the code or better way to write the code because honestly I didn't like how the code is right...
Replies
Views
Hello there, appreciate if someone kind enough to teach me or show me how to solve this problem. Realy headache with this.. Thanks!! =) I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I need your help in finding a way to display a Variable tag in a page ( pop up ) which is created by using CICode ---> hForm16 =...
Replies
Views
Hello. Hope you help and tell me the code automatically update the time in with IFix 3.5. Specifically, like this: For example, I have 2 devices...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom