OT - Remote Controlled Circuit Breaker

rkicklighter

Morning All, I don't post much but I am trying to help a coworker quote a job and we are coming up pretty much empty handed. You are the best so I'm looking for advice.

This project requires some remote controlled circuit breakers. They need to be 3 phase, 600 volt breakers which can be panel-board mounted. Currently we need 200 amp units but in the future may need anything from 100 amp to 600 amp.

They need remote capability, preferably via 24 VDC or Dry Contact (PLC Control), to Close and Open. We also need feedback from the breakers for Open, Closed and Trip.

The application is for mobile generating units that have to be remotely controlled.

I haven't played in the distribution sandbox for years but a quick Google did not show a whole lot. Mostly home stuff.

Advice? Suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

RK

Hi,

Do you have Terasaki brand circuit breakers available in your area.

We have used some with motor operators to control the automatic switching of mains power to generator power, when the mains power fails.

This link will take you to a catalogue, but be warned that it is a 20MB download.

Cheers
Ian

Thanks guys, I already know about the GE breakers. Project guy thinks they are too expensive but I don't think he's going to find much cheaper.

I'll check out the Teraski but don't know if they are available in the states.

s7-1200

Hey guys!

I'm using the CLP Siemens 1200 series.

I want konw if you can help me.

I'm trying control the analog output from digital input.

In other words when the digital input bit is 1, I need to throw analog output from 4-20mA within one hour.

How can I make this?

Can someone helpme?

Thanks