pwm function micrologix 1400

mike303

Hi, i'm kind of new on programming with RSLogix, i've read a lot of documentation about my problem, but i just can't fix it...

I want to generate a pwm signal at Out 2, i.e. PWMX0, so i set:
PWMX:0.OUT at 2
PWMX:0.OF at 20000 (20khz is my desired frequency)

there's a PWM block (this block is always on true), that sets
PWMX:0/RS at 1
PWMX0:/NS at 1
PWMX0/ES at 1

and PWMX:0/PP is always on 0, so i'd be able to modify the duty cycle
i write values in the range 1-1000 at PWMX:0.DC
but...
My problem is, that there's no PWM at out2... i've done this for PWMX1 and PWMX2 at Out3 and Out4 respectively and i got no PWM... so i think it's probably i'm missing something, but i can't realize what is it

thank you

My problem is, that there's no PWM at out2... i've done this for PWMX1 and PWMX2 at Out3 and Out4 respectively and i got no PWM... so i think it's probably i'm missing something, but i can't realize what is it

thank you

Mike,

Have you checked to see if the output works at all? See this thread (his problem was with getting the outputs to work as normal outs).
http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=56514