Compact Powerflex 700 Question

Clay B.

Lifetime Supporting Member
Actually I have 2 questions. First in compact how do I monitor my I/O state. When the I/O light is blinking meaning something is not working how can I see this in my program?

Next question is specific to Powerflex 700. I want to see when I lose ethernet to a specific drive. Is there a status bit that will tell me this?

I have the flex I/O figured out but do not see a similar setup for the drives

I am using a 1768-L43 CPU with a 1768-ENBTA ehternet bridge going to a ethernet switch to the drive and flex I/O The drive is a Pwerflex 700 VC

Similar Topics

I have a comm-e card installed in a powerflex 700 and I can view all parameters within studio 5000 (compactlogix) no problem but how do I access...
Replies
Views
I have recently replaced a Powerflex 400 5HP drive with a Powerflex 40 10 HP drive and I am having trouble getting it configured. I know I have to...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I have a issue with communication between two different PLCs. So here is the facts, The Master PLC is Guard Logix 5069 with IP...
Replies
Views
What happens if you power up a 1783-MS10T with a Compact Flash card from a 1783-MS06T? Does it work, but with the "extra" ports unconfigured? If...
Replies
Views
gents, I am trying to configure communication with EMERSON PK300 controller through port A1 using generic ethernet communication module . I could...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom