DSP cpu cards from alstom

Alstom??

I have a CPU card "RDSP1" from ALSTOM that controll the gas generator as a regulator.
after starting, it showes "END" message and stop.
please help me what is for? is it software problem or hardware? .the Alstom says there is a maintenance pc for programing that CPU card but dont sell the software.
if anyone has that software or any app that used for programing DSP please let me know.
[email protected]

Similar Topics

I have 6 Red Lion DSP units displaying PLC strings and data to 6 industrial LED screens. After sending the .cd3 file from screen 2 to screen 6...
Replies
Views
This is the set-up we have, and we recently lost comms to two devices on this PLC. After replacing the red lion and copying in another identical...
Replies
Views
Greetings, I would like to print just five lines of data to a Zebra S4M printer. I would like to use the Ethernet Port, but open to suggestions...
Replies
Views
Greetings, I would like to print just five lines of data to a Zebra S4M printer. I would like to use the Ethernet Post but open to suggestions. I...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I developed an application on a Red Lion DataStation Plus DSPSX device, which has a small "Virtual HMI" you can access via Web browser...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom