Kinetix 6000 Problem

yang1216

Hi,all.
It is the first time I used Kinetix 6000, and we used it to control a servo motor. I have followed the user manual to config it. But there are some problems.
I followed the user manual to test the Axes, but the test failed. The error message is "Test command cannot be completed. Missing feedback signal error."
I want to know what's wrong with my Axis, and how to resolve this problem.
Thanks in advance.

Hi,all.
It is the first time I used Kinetix 6000, and we used it to control a servo motor. I have followed the user manual to config it. But there are some problems.
I followed the user manual to test the Axes, but the test failed. The error message is "Test command cannot be completed. Missing feedback signal error."
I want to know what's wrong with my Axis, and how to resolve this problem.
Thanks in advance.
Your encoder feedback cable must be connected back to the amp.
If it is, there may be issues with the cable itself, pins, etc.
Make sure everything checks out fine.
You must also configure the encoder while setting up the axis in RS5K.

Thanks bkottaras.
But I don't know how to configure the encoder. I just select the motor catalog number in RS5K, and I thought that might be enough.
Is there anything should configure but I missed?
And I suspect that the cable may have problem. But how should I do with it?

Pull the connector apart at the drive. Visually inspect it for broken or loose wires. If nothing stands out obtain a pinout and check continuity thru the cable.Standard troubleshooting.

Thanks all.
I have found the problem. We wired the U V W wrong. As soon as we changed it, the servo motor ran normally.