Controller Upgrade with odd Kinetix 6000 MAM results

Level

Howdy guys -

Looking for some insight on the MAM instruction.

Had an interesting one today:
I performed a controller upgrade on an older system during a production break this morning:
Changed out an L62 to an L73 (ControlLogix 5562 to 5573)

Updated firmware in the new processor.
Modified my uploaded ladder to match the major revision on the controller.
Updated firmware on the SERCOS card.

Started up - no issues communicating with the 15 Kinetix drives and all looked pretty good. Manual movements of each axis were successful and all vision/other devices were happy.

Was about to wrap things up but found a "Dry Cycle" mode and gave it a whirl.

Experiencing some different behavior when running in AUTO:
No issues manually requesting a movement of 3 of my 15 axes, but when in "AUTO" mode, the system intermittently won't complete the MAM instruction.
Roughly 50% successful.

When it's not successful, the .EN bit is set
The system moves the axis to the correct location (within the in position limits)

.PC remains low.
.IP remains enabled until the fault timer expires.

Target and actual positions are within the tolerances... so I'm confused.
Ladder between the v16 and v19 files are identical.

I tried updating firmware on the 3 Kinetix 6000 drives that were causing issues. No luck - still uncompleted motion instructions.

I'll attempt to update firmware on the remaining 12 drives tomorrow.
Wondering if potentially firmware revisions on all units in the rack must match?

Any insight is helpful!
Thanks!!

You say you found a dry cycle mode? Has this mode ever been used before by the customer? It may not be viable code that ever worked. Maybe multiple MAMs are inadvertently using the same motion tag or some logic is clearing the status bits of the motion tag.