S7 IO board status

antoine

Hi All,

I am looking for system bits indicating if a digital input board located in an ET200 gets external power supply.

I found a description of SFC52 where they talk about "diagnostic bit 5: no sensor power supply" but very little explainations on how to work with that diagnostic buffer.

Did anybody ever found a technote or sample code about that ?

Regards

Antoine

Similar Topics

Hello, recently I saw a graphic from any Rockwell App, I cant identify which one is. Attached a SS. Its used to see dashboard from datapoints and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am trying to do Modbus communications via the CB1241 RS485 Communication Board on a Siemens S71200 PLC. I am using a 1215C CPU. After...
Replies
Views
I have a old lathe with a 120 VCA 9.5 AMP motor. Has white, black and red wires. I need to find a way to connect it to a variable speed controler...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, Does anyone have any suggestions or experince with a message board that could read a tag from a PLC, or have a PLC send a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am doing research project focused on the retrofit of a diesel locomotive into a hydrogen-fuel-cell-battery hybrid locomotive. The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom