Et 200 s backup

Yogirajsrush

I m new babie .is it reequired to back up for et 200s im 151-1 standard separately.or taking backup for cpu 314c-2dp includes all.

Hello Yogirajsrush;
The IM 151-1 is a Profibus-DP slave interface for the ET 200S; as such, it does not act as a CPU, and holds no program that you can upload.
So uploading the Profibus-DP master CPU (I understand that would be the CPU 314C-2DP you mention) on the bus would collect all data, configurations and logic for your process.
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

Similar Topics

Hi, I need to connect with Pacdrive Controller & I want to take backup using "PacDrive Backup Tool". Can anyone help me in this regards. 1. Backup...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am going to use the prosave to do a complete backup with license for the TP1200, I am wondering after I do this backup, will the TP1200...
Replies
Views
Hello Sir, I have S7-200CN CPU226CN. I have Micro/win software installed in my Laptop. I have MPI communication cable. I set my PG/PC interface...
Replies
Views
Hello. Is it possible (in Micro Win) to do a registry backup (V, VB, VW,...)? For example. I have configured PLC and I want to download all the...
Replies
Views
I have recently been the lucky recpentant of an hand me down material convey system. This system came with no documentation what so every...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom