Pacdrive Controller C200/400/600 Backup Procedure

mujahidc

Hi,
I need to connect with Pacdrive Controller & I want to take backup using "PacDrive Backup Tool".
Can anyone help me in this regards.
1. Backup taken from "Backup Tool" has complete backup including PLC (I mean, it it Complete system image which includes PLC Backup or I need to take PLC Backup separately from "EPAS Software"?)
2. For connecting the Controller, I need to use Straight Ethernet cable or Crossover Cable?
3. Can I directly connect Ethernet cable to controller or can connect through switch?

Similar Topics

Hi all, I have a question about making a connection to PLCs from different brands (Schneider and A-B) via Ethernet/IP. Last week, I had to work...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have a spare PacDrive part# LMC600CBD10000? Not necessarily for sale, but to do a bench test. I have a CF image file, and I'd like...
Replies
Views
I have a client with a problematic PacDrive LMC600. It also has a separate PNC_Controller (Profinet) module. The original problem with the...
Replies
Views
Anyone know if the Codesys based Schneider PacDrive LMC Pro 2 has an built in OPC UA server? As far as I understand it should but I can´t seem to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just been given a task of modifiying the program in a Pacdrive 400 controller, (a new one on me). According to Google, the original...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom