PCMK and Citect

Jayden

Can anyone advice on the communications setup in citect if I wish to communicate via a PCMK card talking to a SLC5/04 via DH+ ??

I have version 6. I have not tried a driver yet as I have only just come by a laptop with a PCMIA slot and was wondering if I brought a PCMK card if it would work. I am trying to learn citect and was hoping I could run it off a laptop so I can take it home at nights to make new parts of the project etc and test it during the day times.

Similar Topics

Hi: Trying everything to get a DH+ connection to an old 5/15. I have an old laptop with a PCMK Series B card and a fresh XP installation. I...
Replies
Views
I am "upgrading" an XP laptop to Windows 7. I have a 1784-PCMK Series A card. Having trouble finding specific drivers and getting the card...
Replies
Views
Hey guys I think my 1784-pcmk card went bad. I was wanting to confirm, and ask what are my options for communicating without using RS232 port on...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon all, does anyone have the driver download or driver files for the old 1784-PCMK/B DH+/DH-485 ? Need to connect to an old SLC 5/03...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I have a problem connecting to plc5. I have an old 1784 PCMK card and a new industrial laptop with a PCMK card slot. The laptop...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom