Redlion Modular Controller (G3) - not keeping up with pulses

MWienstroer

I am running a Redlion modular controller with a CSDIO expansion module. I am receiving a pulse at a frequency no greater than 3.6Hz. I have a tag setup to count the pulses. I have a tag tracking time and every 10 seconds it runs a program that calculates the speed by multiplying the count by 6.

I have verified the CSDIO is receiving the signal at the proper frequency and the led indicator on the CSDIO matches that frequency.

I am displaying the count on the virtual display and logging the count and speed every minute.

The problem is the display and log are recording fewer pulses than is being generated. The frequency is within the CSDIO specifications and I do not have much else going on with the controller.

What am I missing here?

Thanks!