Moeller serial bus interface EBE295.1 blinking bus led

Kataeb

Hy sirs, we have an old Moeller automation system that consists of a plc PS316.118 with two EBE295.1 serial bus interfaces. It is communicating through the 2 bus interfaces to 11 different remote plc’s PS306. One bus interface communicating to three remote PLC is showing ready. The other bus interface which is communicating to the other 8 remote PLCs is showing not ready and the led is blinking.
We checked the cables and connectors. They all are ok.
Kindly, advise what to do in order to overcome this problem.
Appreciate your help.
Thank you

latest update, we switched over the two bus interfaces, but problem persists. we need the following hardware to try to diagnostic the problem:

UM 1.5
Programming interface cable 9 Pin D, PS306, PS316 and PS32
KPG-PS306
PS306 adaptor for UM1.2 or UM1.5