InView Help

Viks

Greetings guys,
I'm currently trying to configure a 2076-PENETP comms module for a 2076-P22R display and am unsucessfull because I cannot locate the module MAC address within the module (according to the user manual) to corectly configure the module to use it on a network. Can anyone here point me in the right direction where exactly can I find the MAC address on the module and configure it correctly?
Thanks in advance,

Similar Topics

Hello everyone. I have an inview 2706-P44C marquee, with 2706-PDHP DH+ interface, connected to a 5/04 processor through the data highway. I am...
Replies
Views
Recently bought a TK8070iH Weinview HMI. I need to know if easy builder works with this model. I’m sure there is someone who has ran into this...
Replies
Views
Hello let me explain my problem. I just got tossed into a somewhat complicated job because the person that normally does the writing is on...
Replies
Views
Hello; I'm programming a 1200 with RSLogix and a InView Panel 2706-P42R with Inview Messaging Software. I'm struggling with how to make the plc...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends We have a Inview 2706-P72CN2, it had been working OK. Showing OK Parts, NOK Parts and Goal Parts. Suddenly, it has stopped working...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom