consulting about job

Respected sir. I m going to dubai for searching jobs in automation jobs as a fresher. i m having certificate in PLC,SCADA,DRIVES,CONTROL PANEL,HMI/MMI, and DCS. from these which section is easy to get job ? In which section we can get high salary after getting 1 year experience ? DCS or SCADA ?

Not to disappoint you, the fact is that it will be very difficult for freshers to get job in the Gulf region. Good Employers will look for engineers with at least 2 years of relevant work experience. Most of the Industrial Automation job in the Gulf region requires knowledge in Oil & Gas, Water & Waste Water and Substation Automation verticals. Some integrators may be looking for freshers as well to reduce the cost.
Anyway, Good Luck

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, My company is in need of a controls engineer, but they're being very picky about who they want to hire. From my perspective it...
Replies
Views
Sorry if this is not the appropriate place for this post. I'm looking for a consultant/integrator, preferably near Virginia Beach, VA., who can...
Replies
Views
I know there are a bunch of threads on this and while I'm reading those just wanted a fresh perspective. I've recently changed industries, as a...
Replies
Views
Hi fellars, I am looking for broad guidelines and principles (and probably literature too), related to design of a brand new automated process...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to setup on plc so If I enter 60 jph (job per hour) it will send the vfd hertz based on what jph is entered by...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom