Unity pro/ strange rung

low_rad

Hello.

I looked at our program today to find out why a machine didn't open up on command.

What I found was the the reset bit was set in the security system even though the "P" input "positive flank" wasn't active. We press a button to set the bit, and another to reset the same.

Looks like this at the last rung:

------|P|-----------------------------------(R)

Could it be that the program isn't fast enough to see the transition from 0 to 1?. Or what else could it be?

It's just a memory bit, not an output.

Patrik

Nothing wrong with the system. The bit that you are resetting here is probarbly still set by certain conditions. Search for that bit that you are ressetting and you will find 2 instances where it is being written to. Look where you set that bit

Hello.

Thank you for your reply.

I think I've got it now =)

When the "Zon_2C_req_mem" is set, the reset part of "Zon_2C_req_mem" also turns blue "active", but the I activate the push button it resets.

I have changed the ASI module now. I've seen one case where the ASI showed "1" but the relay inside was broken.

Patrik