Two panelviews with FactoryTalk ME

nfldr

Hi all,
I have a project which has one PLC and two panelviews. Can I put those two panelviews in one application? I am using Factoryview ME.

You can do this with one project as the project does not contain the IP address of the terminal, only the IP address of the PLC that it will be communicating with.

But as widelto mentioned, keep in mind that people can be operating both at the same time. If this is an issue, then you may need to use two projects.

Similar Topics

Hello all, I have a question I hope someone can help with. I have boxes (a literal pallet of boxes) with old panelview 550, 600, 1000, etc. I am...
Replies
Views
I have an application where I will be using two PanelView Plus 7s to run two machines that share a common processor. The machines are identical...
Replies
Views
Can a Panelview Plus 1000 replace a Panelview? If so how? So far the Panelview Plus 1000 doesnt see the file from the Panelview. Thank You.
Replies
Views
Hi! Small question. I have a customer currently that is reporting an issue of 2 different panelviews running the same application connecting to...
Replies
Views
Hello PLCs.net! I am working on revamping my test bench in the lab, I was wondering if someone has had good luck with mounting panelviews without...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom