Panelviews?

Welcome to the PLCTalk forum community !

There are several generations of Allen-Bradley HMI devices that shared the name "PanelView", the most popular of which were the "PanelView Standard" that used PanelBuilder32 software, and the modern PanelView Plus that uses FactoryTalk View Machine Edition.

While many objects and screens and application components can be translated, migrated, imported, or adapted, the PanelView Plus cannot simply open and run an old PanelView Standard application file.

What exact 2711-xxxx part number was your older PanelView terminal ? What kind of networking and PLC controller are you using ?

Similar Topics

Hello all, I have a question I hope someone can help with. I have boxes (a literal pallet of boxes) with old panelview 550, 600, 1000, etc. I am...
Replies
Views
I have an application where I will be using two PanelView Plus 7s to run two machines that share a common processor. The machines are identical...
Replies
Views
Hi! Small question. I have a customer currently that is reporting an issue of 2 different panelviews running the same application connecting to...
Replies
Views
Hello PLCs.net! I am working on revamping my test bench in the lab, I was wondering if someone has had good luck with mounting panelviews without...
Replies
Views
I just wanted to warn everyone that, according to Rockwell, standard PanelViews, 2711-WXYZ, can't communicate to an 80 series ControlLogix...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom