Panelmate PowerPro 3000

satap_varint

Hi everyone,
Does anyone here has experience for Panelmate PowerPro3000.
I have backup project of Panelmate PowerPro3000 in .pps file type.And I have Canvas Pro V3.31. I try import ".pps" file by Canvas Pro but it error and show message "Cannot import version 3.32 must be 4.0 or greater". I don't have any program for modified this backup project.I must be change the touch panel to the other brand.
Thank you very much.

I can think of two ways to interpret the error message.

First, the application you're trying to import was created in an old version of PowerPro software and Canvas can only import .pps files that were created with PowerPro version 4.0 or later.

Second, your version of Canvas is too old to import the file.

If the first is the correct interpretation, you may need PowerPro software version 4.0 or later to import the file and save it so that Canvas can import. If the second is the correct interpretation, you need to get a newer version of Canvas.

I have PowerPro version 4.2 but not Canvas. If you would like me to try to import your .pps file with that and save it as a newer version, contact me via PM and I'll give you an email address.