Scaled value with S7-300

tulip

We have scaled analog input value of stone weight on conveyor.We want to see this value be ton/hour because this value instant value.How can we do this?Scaled value must multiple 1000 and divide 3600 sec or not...
Thanks in advance for helps...

We are reading this instant value on load cell units ( units Kg)via analog input module and scaling .Therefore we dont need acknowledge what you mention.

The output in ton/hour is of course relative to speed.
The formula to find output is:
Output = speed * conveyor_instant_weight / conveyor_length

Example:
The conveyor moves at 50 m/min = 3000 m/h. The weighing conveyor itself is 10 m long. You have X tons of stone on the conveyor (instant weight). You want to calculate output Y in units of ton/h.
Y = 3000 m/h * X ton / 10 m = 300*X ton/h