rs232 port connection with panel

sruthi

Hi

I have a compact logix plc(1769-L23E-QB1B)mounted in a panel for the control of growth chamber.

we need to maintain values of Temperature(temp), relative Humidity(Rh) , Light intensity(lux)in the growth chamber thorough plc.

Temperature and relative humidity readings are to be taken from corresponding meters.these analog values are given to plc directly.

Bt light intensity (lux) levels which are to be taken from panel and are to be taken by plc thorough rs232.

Bt can any one pls mention us rs232 connections to take lux values into plc.how to configure rslogix-5000 according to the above.

Urgent pls do reply!!

Similar Topics

Hi All, new member and hoping you guys have the answer!!! Im working on a Lauer HMI PCS 090 plus and Allan Bradley slc503 PLC setup thats all...
Replies
Views
Have any of you used an RS232 mux on a plc 5 serial port so more then one device can communicate with it with DF1 protocol? Any idea if it will...
Replies
Views
Anyone have any experience with using a 1747-DPS2 device? Bascially, have a Micrologix 1000 where the round port is being used by the HMI (Panel...
Replies
Views
Hi; In one of our flexo printing machine, the communication protocol between HMI to 48nos frequency inverter drives for setting motors is RS485...
Replies
Views
Dear Sir, I want to write some code for ex. FBR008 to a Laser Controller using RS232 protocol from Delta PLC SA2 series. Please give me some...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom