Help with RS5000 scaling

bubbleship

I have a Compactlogix 1769-L32E, with Rexroth HACD card and a Panelview plus. I need to scale for position and pressure from the PLC to the HACD. (All the analog is done with the HACD cards I just have I/O with an Ethernet connection) With the RSLogix 500 software I could just use the scale function. I’m not sure how to scale it with RSLogix 5000. I need to scale 0.00 to 18.00 inches to 14567 to 625832 Still looking in the help menu of RSLogix.

Thanks in advance for your help.

I did the math on paper. Its very close! But now I have to put it in the program, boy the scale w/parameters was nice! I'll try to insert in the program this afternoon thanks

Do you have the FBD language for RSLogix5000? It has a scale function which is like the SCP in RSLogix500

not sure what

"Do you have the FBD language for RSLogix5000?" is

But I'll look and see...is their a place to look?
Thanks