Excel Spreadsheet to MicroLogix

agarb

I have a customer that wishes to enter a recipe in an excel spreadsheet and then download it to a MicroLogix 1400. Is there a way to do this?

In the past, I have had success using DDE (I think that is the right term) and RSlinx Gateway to pull values into Excel, but I'm not sure about going the other way. Any suggestions?

A recipe consists of about 30 parameters. My PLC is set up so that these parameters are stored in consecutive memory locations: F104:0 to F104:29.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello all, I'm using Ignition as the HMI for a project. I do not have physical access to a PLC to download our project on to for development...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Does anyone have a good Cause & Effect Excel Spreadsheet for the Automation and Controls business you can share with me? Or a link...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have a machine that is running with a 5069-L320ERM in Studio 5000 version 30. I have a tag in the program named "Block_Height"...
Replies
Views
hi my name is Brian Weatherford I just recently finished a plc boot camp at Rons training facility, an amazing class I might add. At one point I...
Replies
Views
I need to export some of the tags from a Control Logix processor to an Excel spreadsheet. I don't need a live link or to download back to the PLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom