7 segment led

There should be a picture in your textbook. You can wire a 4-digit LED to one 16-bit input module, or two 8-bit modules.

7-Segment LED.jpg

"Cincinnati Milacron" a page from the past, used more than a few of their "Cherry" Displays and other products.

Ha! If only that was my first mistake...:oops:

I have made many errors, blunders, mis-statements, and regretable posts over the years, and for those I apologize.

I hope that I have made a few that are useful.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot.
plz i have a little problem & i hope that anyone can help me.
I want to display temperature on Four digit (9999) & i have 12 bits from plc.
how can i do this & what is the best way to do this.

Thanks again

You must convert the analog output (Temperature) to digital and than from digital to BCD.
I don't know if your PLC has an instruction to convert directly from Analog to BCD.
The decimal output for 16 bits, will be 0 to 65535