Toshiba EX40+ & Hand Programmer

EwanS

First of all thanks for an informative site , Secondly I am a Newbie :lol:

Now the help part

Toshiba EX40+ PLC and Hand Programmer

1 - How long will logic exist in the memory of the battery goes flat ? - I assume none,

2 - I need the hand programmer user guide so I dont screw up - all I see when connected is the Run or Hold icons - nothing else - should I see anything else - and if so how can I check ?

Cheers
Ewan

This link has what you need, right click on link, then left click on Save As. Caution: large file, 13 megs.
Link:

http://www.toshiba.com/ind/data/tag_files/EX20_40%20Plus%20Manual_506.pdf

1. Probably about 5 minutes after powered down. I believe if you have a EEPROM plugged in, it will reload it upon power up, not sure about that. Page i-54 in the manual has more info about battery replacement.

2. See the link above.

Last edited: