AB's PanelView C600 HMI

azmat.baig

I have hardware as Micrologic 1500(12DI+12DO)+
Module1(6DI+4DO)+Module2(4AI)+Module3(2AO) we have interfaced this with PanelView C600 HMI, we are able to configure the I/O's on the basic ML1500 but other additional I/O's on Module1,2 & 3 are not able to be configured in HMI.The tag addresses assigned for the slot(0)ML1500 is I:0/0,I:0/1 and so on which are correctly displayed,similary we assigned tags for other module as I:1/0,I:1/1 etc but they are not able to be displayed on the I/O status page created on HMI even I tried to configure these Inputs as I:1.0,I:1.1 and so on, kindly someone plz guide me how to assign these additional I/O's into PanelView C600 HMI, I am very much new to the AB PLC systems.......Thanx

If you have the input and output cards configured in RSLogix then open the data files and you will see the addresses used. See pictures below

input.jpg output.jpg