RSLogix 5000 version 19.00

Been looking have not seen much info on v19
Just seen on the update screen there is info posted there, it is pretty long.

Last edited:
New Features in This Release​
The following new features and functionality have been added to this release of RSLogix 5000 software.​
EtherNet/IP CIP Motion PowerFlex Support​
With RSLogix 5000 software version 19, Integrated Motion on the EtherNet/IP network is now available for the PowerFlex 755 drive.
This provides a common configuration, commissioning, programming, and maintenance solution for Kinetix and PowerFlex 755 drives.
When operating in the Integrated Motion mode, all of the features and benefits of Logix Integrated Motion are available for the
PowerFlex 755 drive. This includes:​
•​
Motion configuration and commissioning tool support

•​
Motion instruction set support including point-to-point motion, Time and position CAM motion, linear/circular interpolation, and
Kinematics,

•​
Motion automatic device replacement support

•​
Motion faults and alarms logging
If you are using a PowerFlex 755 drive, you should examine the Coarse Update Rate for the Motion Group to be sure of proper motion
execution timing with this new drive type.

CIP Motion Motor Test and Commutation Angle Test​
Version 19 of RSLogix 5000 software now supports the defining and commissioning of third-party motors. Motor name plate data can
be directly entered using RSLogix 5000 software, and Motor Test and Commutation Angle Test utilities can be used to commission the
motor. This eliminates the need to use custom motor database files to support third-party motors.​
Support for RDB-B (460V) Motor Family with EnDat Feedback​
Version 19 of RSLogix 5000 software now supports RDB-B motors with EnDat feedback for the CIP Kinetix 6500 based drive and the
Sercos Kinetix 6200 drive. EnDat support is available with firmware revision 2.000 and later for the Kinetix 6500 drive, and EnDat
Sin/Cos support is available with firmware revision 1.035 or later for the Kinetix 6200 drive.​
Unicast Safety Produced/Consumed Tags with EtherNet/IP​
A new feature was provided in version 16 of RSLogix 5000 software, which allowed standard Produced/Consumed tags to be
configured to use Unicast connections over EtherNet/IP. With version 19.00 of RSLogix 5000 software, this capability is now extended
to include safety Produced/Consumed tags.​
ControlLogix Processor Support – 1756-L72, 1756-L74​
Two new 1756-L7​
x ControlLogix controllers are supported in version 19 of RSLogix 5000 software. The 1756-L72 controller supports 4
Mbytes of user memory, and the 1756-L74 controller supports 16 Mbytes of user memory.

ControlLogix Extended Temperature Chassis​
RSLogix 5000 software version 19 has added support for the extended temperature 5-slot 1756-A5XT ControlLogix chassis.