Profibus Problems

thysenn

Hello, hey can you help me please? i have a problem in profibus' mweb if you can give me a program or software of step 7 in where you say me which is the slave that is failing, if i can do it since an OB or FB. team step 7 simodrive slaves master, and 6 simodrives, FM,

Thank you

I'm not sure if I interpret you correctly, but if you are looking for a way to read the DP slave diagnostics:

- Open the Standard Library/ System function blocks.
- Select SFC 51 "RDSYSST" and push F1 for help.
- Look for the SSL_IDs and select the id 0D91 .
- Now you will find info how to use SFC 51.

Alternatively:
- Use OB86 to catch the events of failing/returning DP slaves.

icon12.gif

Kalle

Similar Topics

Hi all, I will try and give as much info as possible to begin with but I am a graduate thrown in at the deep end so bear with me please. Upon...
Replies
Views
I have a S7-313-2dp processor and I ma trying to connect via profibus to a sew mdx61b. I can send data to and recieve from the drive but it will...
Replies
Views
hallo i am having a problem the wago module and the cpu are connected with each other and the adresses are oke. but my tia portal keeps giving me...
Replies
Views
Hi, i got a 6RA70 with a S7-315 dp/pn. The profibus is working I can see the status word in the PLC And the controlword is received to CB in the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a new Siemens 400H-CPU. On the rack there is a power module, a CPU and an ethernet card. I need to download the hardware...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom