Toshiba t1

Nedelc

Hello,

I inhereted from my predecesor T1 MDR40S, compact PLC and I stumbled on a problem when I was trying to program it.

Here is the problem: I connected PLC with a computer, I set up the same com ports, I connected 230V power suply and 24VDC to input for switches.
Before writing the program I registrated system parameters (Memory Size & Scan time in Automatic I/0 Allocation) as it is written in BASIC OPERATION MANUAL for PROGRAMING DEVELOPMENT SYSTEM, T – PDS32 for Windows, Version 2.21.
I wrote a program with 1 input switch and 1 output, I pressed write and transfered the program to PLC and pressed ROM icon (RAM – IC Card/EPROM), went on line, turned on RUN switch on PLC.
I can see that I have the comunication but when I turn on the switch on input only LED on the PLC turns on, but nothing hapens on my monitor or on PLC LED output.

I am missing something or doing something wrong. I would be vrey greatful if anyone could help me.

Best regards

I dont know much about this particular plc. These are just some basic ideas, you probably already tried them. My first thoughts are to verify that the input signal common is connected to terminal "C" next to terminal "1" on the input terminal strip. Next I would be sure that the addressing was correct, X000 for the first input, Y020 for the first output. Check and verify that the Power and Run light are on solid and green, (not blinking or off). Verify that the red Fault light is off (not on or blinking).

Last edited:
toshiba t1

You were right. I had to address outputs and inputs correctly. Now it works.

Tanks for help.

You are quite welcome, and thanks for posting a follow-up with the solution. It will help others in the future.