Toshiba EX100

Puddle

Another software thread!

We have a Toshiba EX100 that's just been working away quietly in a panel for 20 years, never causing a problem to anybody.

We've had problems with just about everything in that whole department except this Toshiba unit, so I'd like to get a back-up of it.

The Google tells me there's some software called EXPDD250-V which is no longer on the Toshiba website.

Does anybody have a copy of the software or can point me in the right direction? Even if I can just get a PDF of the logic it gives me a fighting chance in case the original dies.

Similar Topics

Hi, does anybody know if a HMI can be used with an old Toshiba EX100 PLC and if so which one? I cannot find any driver in the E-Designer software...
Replies
Views
We have a few machines here that have Toshiba EX100 PLCs in them. I found a programming cable with hardware dongle on Ebay. I am getting a no...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, We are upgrading one of our PLC's but we need the program so the vendors can quote us a new system. No one in the area that I've...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone We just purchased a machine with a Toshiba EX100 plc and a Kessler-Ellis ZOIDDC-TSBEXL operator panel.. I was wondering if there...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm looking at converting a Toshiba EX100 program to a Mitsubishi Q Series. The problem I'm facing is with a count instruction used...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom