Mitsubishi A series

hicham

Hi everyone
could someone help me, i need to load a new program to an Mitsubishi PLC A2Ncpu but it says "memory protected Area" using a Melsec Medoc. there are three deep switches and i'm not sure that is safe to move them, skared to make something wrong like erasing program...
do you have any idea for that? and if i move the sw should i turn off the power???

switch RAM pos

http://ftc.beijer.se/files/C125728B003AF839/2877B55080EAFEB5C125775000330CE5/ib66543g.pdf

Paste link into your browser. Page 4-30 COULD be the answer you need!

Thanks a lot, i found the solution
there are 3 deep switchs the first one is to change frome Rom to Ram, but it must be powered off to make this action.
thank you electrical_geek
icon12.gif
🍻