1769-OF8C issue

Ferpimo

Good day, i'm getting trouble with this device, i can't get manipulate the output, this is my configuration, i'll appreciate any help. Thank you

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

In your third pic, the COP instruction, is attempting to copy a single INT tag (i.e. it's not an array tag), to a block of 16 tags starting at the ....Ch0Data element specified.

COP will blindly do bit pattern copying until the destination (specified as start location, and length) is full up. You specified a length of 16 for you destination, but only a single INT tag (i.e. not an array element) as your source. The COP may well do the first OK, but no-one knows what will be put into the following elements (Ch1Data to Ch7Data). Even your length of 16 would be wrong if the source were an array, there are only 8 channels on your module.

But I think your real problem is that you haven't gone to the "limits" tab, and adjusted the clamping values for the channels. Everyone forgets these at first.

OZEE: The reason it's because RSLogix was offline when i printed the screen. But thank you for your appreciation.

daba: You were absolutely right, the problem was the clamping values, when they were set in the right limit the outputs worked fine.
About the addressing... i don't know... i think it's simplier and generates less resources with a Single Integer for every channel instead of an array... when you wrote that i went to monitoring the others channels that weren't written by this instruction and they seen to be unchanged.
Thank you for your answer, it helped me to solve my problem.

Greetings!

Last edited: